As one of our newer navy blue lined pillfold, the Sanibel™ is one of our favorites! With its interweave of oceanic turquoise, navy, green, white and brown, the Sanibel™ is the perfect way to tote your medication to the beach, or wherever your next vacation takes you. Named for the sandy beaches of Sanibel Island, Florida, where Sara has vacationed since she was a young girl, it has now become one of her daughters' favorite destinations. Now you can bring the colors of the ocean to your daily medication routine, adding a dose of style with every pill you take!
- Eight secure, clear zippered pouches.
- Watermarks on each pouch, indicating days of the week and morning and evening.
- Separate A.M. and P.M. compartments.
- Shiny, nickel hardware – zipper pulls, garment tag, and magnetic snap closure.
- Convenient cord hook for hanging.
- Pillfold Runway Series
Each Pillfold hand cut. Pattern may vary.
Read more about Sara and why she created her Pillbags here.
Outside fabric: 100% 7 ounce cotton. Made in USA. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Inside fabric: 100% 7 ounce cotton. Made in USA.
Approximately 6 1/2" x 13 1/2”. Tri-folds to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
With every Sanibel™ Pillfold sold, 5% of the sale will be donated to a lupus charity. Join our quest to raise $1,000,000 for lupus!