Our newest pillfold, the Pillfold Cape Breton™, features the classic color combination of red, white, and blue, while boasting a unique, stylish pattern that makes it one-of-a-kind! The Pillfold Cape Breton™, named for the beautiful island in Nova Scotia where Sara and her husband enjoyed scenic views galore, is the latest and greatest way to organize your weekly pills in a fun, fashionable way. Simple, secure, and spill-proof (at least compared to the clumsy, plastic pillbox you are currently using!), this snappy red pillfold is surely the way you want to tote your pills on your next adventure!
- Eight secure, clear zippered pouches.
- Watermarks on each pouch, indicating days of the week and morning and evening.
- Stain, mildew, and water resistant fabric.
- Separate A.M. and P.M. compartments.
- Shiny, nickel hardware – zipper pulls, garment tag, and magnetic snap closure.
- Convenient cord hook for hanging.
Each Pillfold handcut. Pattern may vary.
Read more about Sara and the reason behind her Pillbag creations here.
Outside fabric: 100% 7 ounce polyester. Made in USA. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Inside fabric: 100% 7 ounce cotton. Made in USA.
Approximately 6 1/2" x 13 1/2”. Tri-folds to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
With every Cape Breton™ Pillfold sold, 5% of the sale will be donated to a lupus charity. Join our quest to raise $1,000,000 for lupus!