Pillpouch Fabulupus™ NEW!
Designed to organize and tote up to six pill bottles, the Pillpouch Fabulupus™ will bring a smile to your face with its crisp white and purple butterfly motif. And with our easy, drawstring closure, keeping your medicines together will be a cinch!
The color purple and symbol of the butterfly has long representated Lupus, the life-threatening chronic illness with which Sara is personally familiar. In fact, it's her journey with lupus that prompted the launch of the entire Pillbag line.
And thanks to the authors of the book, "Fabulupus: How to be Young, Fabulous, and Successful (with Lupus)", we are thrilled to bring you a signature pillbag design for lupus patients worldwide!
- Six secure elastic bands fit up to six prescription medicine bottles.
- Special drawstring design allows for quick and easy open and close.
- Stain, mildew, and water-resistant fabric.
- Concealed interfacing lends structure and form to bag.
- Shiny, nickel hardware – interior metal logo tag.
- Discreet and stylish design makes traveling easy. Just cinch the Pillpouch and go!
Each Pillpouch handcut. Pattern may vary.
Read more about Sara and the reason behind her Pillbag creations here.
Outside Fabric: 100% 7 ounce Polyester. Made in
Inside Fabric: 100% 7 ounce Cotton. Made in
Approximately 15” diameter.
With every Fabulupus™ Pillpouch sold, 5% of the sale will be donated to a lupus charity. Join our quest to raise $1,000,000 for lupus!