Pillfold Portsmouth™ Men's/Unisex
Clean, simple, and durable – our new Pillfold Portsmouth™ is just the accessory you need to organize your weekly medication. Crafted from outdoor fabric that is stain and water resistant, the Portsmouth will store and protect your pills wherever life takes you The grayish brown exterior, combined with the navy blue interior, make for cool contrast. Named after the city where Sara’s daughter Deirdre first set foot in New Hampshire, this slimline, Made in the USA, pill organizer is a practical solution to an everyday problem.
- Eight secure, clear zippered pouches.
- Watermarks on each pouch, indicating days of the week and morning and evening.
- Stain, mildew, and water resistant fabric.
- Separate A.M. and P.M. compartments.
- Shiny, nickel hardware – zipper pulls, garment tag, and magnetic snap closure.
- Convenient cord hook for hanging.
Each Pillfold handcut. Pattern may vary.
Read more about Sara and the reason behind her Pillbag creations here.
Outside fabric: 100% 7 ounce polyester. Made in USA. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Inside fabric: 100% 7 ounce cotton. Made in USA.
Approximately 6 1/2" x 13 1/2”. Tri-folds to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
With every Portsmouth™ Pillfold sold, 5% of the sale will be donated to a lupus charity. Join our quest to raise $1,000,000 for lupus!