Don’t miss the chance to tote your pills in this jazzy little pillbag. The peaks and valleys of pink and grey prompted Sara to name this pillbag Colina™ after her grandmother, whose maiden name was de la Colina, meaning “hill” in Spanish. Sara's daughter, Deirdre, now carries on the family name as her middle name. We're sure this cute, seesaw print will add a spark of fun to your daily routine.
- Eight secure, clear zippered pouches.
- Watermarks on each pouch, indicating days of the week and morning and evening.
- Stain, mildew, and water resistant fabric.
- Separate A.M. and P.M. compartments.
- Shiny, nickel hardware – zipper pulls, garment tag, and magnetic snap closure.
- Convenient cord hook for hanging.
Each Pillfold handcut. Pattern may vary.
Read more about Sara and the reason behind her Pillbag creations here.
Outside fabric: 100% 7 ounce polyester. Made in USA. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Inside fabric: 100% 7 ounce cotton. Made in USA.
Approximately 6 1/2" x 13 1/2”. Tri-folds to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
With every Colina™ Pillfold sold, 5% of the sale will be donated to a lupus charity. Join our quest to raise $1,000,000 for lupus!