Our Pillfold Trocadero™ is the essence of sleekness and style! This bold animal print in striking black and creamy white is a fashion statement in and of itself - which is why it's named after an area in the oh-so-stylish city of Paris! Trocadero is the area across from the Eiffel Tower, where Sara's daughter Deirdre spied the famous French landmark for the very first time. Her oohs and aahs were heard around the city. Don't your pills deserve an ooh-la-la, too?
- Eight secure, clear zippered pouches.
- Watermarks on each pouch, indicating days of the week and morning and evening.
- Stain, mildew, and water resistant fabric.
- Separate A.M. and P.M. compartments.
- Shiny, nickel hardware – zipper pulls, garment tag, and magnetic snap closure.
- Convenient cord hook for hanging.
Each Pillfold handcut. Pattern may vary.
Read more about Sara and the reason behind her Pillbag creations here.
Outside fabric: 100% 7 ounce polyester. Made in USA. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Inside fabric: 100% 7 ounce cotton. Made in USA.
Approximately 6 1/2" x 13 1/2”. Tri-folds to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
With every Trocadero™ Pillfold sold, 5% of the sale will be donated to a lupus charity. Join our quest to raise $1,000,000 for lupus!