Add a kaleidoscope of color to your pill routine with this fun print! With varying shades of pink and grey, the Ameila™ is just the thing you need to stow your pills in style. Named for Sara’s daughter Deirdre’s first trip to the beach, Amelia Island, Florida, let this beautiful print accompany you on your next trip to the beach, or wherever your travels may take you!
- Eight secure, clear zippered pouches.
- Watermarks on each pouch, indicating days of the week and morning and evening.
- Stain, mildew, and water resistant fabric.
- Separate A.M. and P.M. compartments.
- Shiny, nickel hardware – zipper pulls, garment tag, and magnetic snap closure.
- Convenient cord hook for hanging.
Each Pillfold handcut. Pattern may vary.
Read more about Sara and the reason behind her Pillbag creations here.
Outside fabric: 100% 7 ounce polyester. Made in USA. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Inside fabric: 100% 7 ounce cotton. Made in USA.
Approximately 6 1/2" x 13 1/2”. Tri-folds to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
With every Amelia™ Pillfold sold, 5% of the sale will be donated to a lupus charity. Join our quest to raise $1,000,000 for lupus!